Chicken Milanese Sandwich
1 piece Rosemary Focaccia
1 piece Pantry Chicken Milanese
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Grated Pecorino
2 Roma Tomatoes, washed and halved
1 bunch Arugula, washed
1. In a saucepan, heat the cream until boiling, then whisk in the pecorino until smooth.
2. Carefully slice your square of focaccia into a sandwich, and lay both sides on a cutting board, inside-up.
3. Generously spread your cheesy cream onto both pieces of bread.
4. On the bottom piece of focaccia, lay your chicken breast, followed by the tomatoes and a handful of arugula.
5. Finish your sandwich with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
6. Slice your sandwich on the diagnol to make two triangles, and enjoy with a friend!