2pc Rosemary's Pantry Chicken Milanese
1pc Rosemary's Pantry Fresh Mozzarella
1pt Rosemary's Pantry Vodka sauce
1 sprig Fresh Basil
2 portions of fresh Pantry pasta (optional)
Follow these instructions (from Chef Michael himself!) to make his "Classic Chicken Parmigiana with a twist" at home:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. On a sheet pan, or a casserole dish, lay your cooked Chicken Milanese down.
3. Cover most of the cutlets with our housemade Vodka sauce and sliced mozzarella.
4. Put in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. The mozzarella should be melted with some browning and the chicken cutlet should be nice and hot. Garnish with some basil.
5. You can serve this with some cooked pasta on the side. For a more complete meal, add our crispy Brussels Sprouts on the side.
Don't put sauce on the entire chicken cutlet - this helps the chicken get extra crispy!